In North Carolina, The Dummit Law Firm is known throughout the community for being a top DWI defense firm. We have built a practice on successfully defending all people charged with every type of DWI. From first-time offenders to serious felony charges, we handle each case with the aggressive approach that has earned us our reputation for going the distance.
Friends Don't Let Friends Plead Guilty.
Our lawyers believe that every case is worth defending and fighting for. Every client deserves that. We do not simply find new ways for clients to plead guilty. Rather, we fight hard and aggressively to get the best results possible. No matter how bad the situation looks, we are always prepared to fight in court.
We regularly defend cases in Forsyth County, Stokes County, Surry County, Davidson County, Davie County, Guilford County, and Mecklenburg County. The reason for our effectiveness is simple: we challenge EVERYTHING.
We assess all details of the case:
- Whether the police officer had probable cause for the traffic stop.
- Did the officer follow the proper procedures for Field Testing.
- Whether the police officer had Probable Cause for the arrest.
- We scrutinize every second of the police squad audio and video recordings and compare them to the officer's police report.
- We examine the breath test procedures and results, as well as the machine maintenance records.
We question EVERYTHING. We investigate EVERYTHING.
Our attorneys have experience and success defending cases involving:
Free Initial Consultation · Contact Our DWI Lawyers Today
For help with a DWI offense or related issue, turn to The Dummit Law Firm. We will protect your rights. To meet with us, call one of our offices: Winston-Salem at 336-777-8081, Greensboro at 336-482-3848 or Charlotte at 704-319-7200. Or, contact us online here.